365 days picture challenge: Day 3



 This was yesterday's look: 

                                            gray jeans from le utthe
                                            boots from optimoda
                                           O' neil gray hoodie from ebay, it was a gift from my brother
                                            white long sleeve top from tennis


pictures from instagram


one of my favorites


My kitty paw at 3:00 am...still working




my hello kitty iphone case..love it <3




UN EXCELENTE FIN DE SEMANA A TOD@S 

Cuales son tus planes para el fin de semana?
What are your plans for the weekend?


con amor

ANA<3

3 comments:

Elaine said...

This iphona case is so cute!:) Lovely braid, I love this hairstyle! Kisses:)

Temporary:Secretary said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. So nice of you! Hope you've had a great weekend x

Tamina said...

what cute iphone case :-)